I’m so excited! The Spring Blog Hop Party starts today! Are you ready for some delicious Easter and Spring treats? I know, I am. Our hostess is Diane from Created by Diane.
Today I’m sharing this very light and creamy Ice Box Dessert.Print
Ice Box Dessert
Light and creamy, this Ice Box Dessert from HoosierHomemade.com is a great springtime dessert.
- 2 cups Graham Crackers, crushed
- 4 tablespoons Butter or Margarine, melted
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 pkg. (small box) Instant Vanilla Pudding (I used French Vanilla)
- 1 tub (8 oz) Whipped Topping, thawed and divided in half
- Fresh Strawberries, cut into quarters
- Fresh Kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter until well combined, press into bottom of 13 x 9 pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl until creamy, gradually add the milk, mixing well after each addition.
- Add dry pudding mix, beat 1 minute.
- Gently fold in whipped topping, spread over crust.
- Place in frig to chill for about 15 minutes.
- Cover with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit. I used strawberries and kiwi, but any fruit would be really good. I also made some Strawberry Sauce to drizzle over the top, this was my favorite.
This recipe was adapted from Kraft Foods.