I’ve shared with you several times about my visit to the Betty Crocker Kitchens. Last Fall, I shared these Brownie Goody Bars over at The Family Dish. They were such a hit over there, I just had to share them with you too!
Casey helped me make these…and eat them!
Brownie Goody Bar recipe on HoosierHomemade.com, adapted from Betty Crocker.
- 1 box brownie mix, 9×9 inch pan size plus ingredients to make them
- 1 container vanilla frosting or homemade
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 1/3 chocolate chips (I like Milk Chocolate)
- Bake brownies and let cool.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and Peanut Butter
- Heat for about 2 minutes until slightly melted, stir until all the chocolate chips are melted
- Add chocolate mixture to cereal, stir until all combined.
- Frost the brownies.
- Spread cereal mixture over frosted brownies.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour until set.
- Cut into bars.
Happy Baking! What’s your favorite brownie recipe?
I’m linking to…Gooseberry Patch