The first week of Spring is here! And along with Easter, flowers, and warmer weather, that means fresh fruit is coming back! I couldn’t resist grabbing some strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries at the store. I combined them with a simple brownie mix to create this amazing Brownie Fruit Pizza.
This dessert looks totally magical, but it comes together in just 15 minutes of hands on time! It is also customizable with different fruits, or even frozen fruit, depending on the season.
The base of this brownie fruit pizza is a family size box of Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie mix- simple and delicious. Pillsbury products are great bases for special desserts- these whoopie pies are so easy thanks to their cake mix!
While the brownie is cooking, gather and combine the supplies for the fruit dip:
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 container (8 oz) marshmallow fluff
½ teaspoon vanilla
2-4 tablespoons orange juice (depending on consistency)
And clean and cut the fruit for the topping:
2 cups strawberries, fresh and sliced
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh raspberries
Once the brownie is cool, spread the fruit dip over the brownie for the “sauce” of the fruit pizza. Next, layer on the toppings- all of that delicious fresh fruit!
Finally, heat the apple jelly in the microwave and drizzle over the pizza. Isn’t that simple? It is so nice to be able to use tasty Pillsbury products as the base for an easy show stopping dessert.
Start with a simple brownie mix and turn it into a showstopping dessert in minutes! Cream Cheese Fruit Dip, Fruit and Apple Jelly are added to this incredibly easy dessert!
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 box (18.4 oz) Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (13x9 Family size)
- Water (according to directions on the box)
- Vegetable Oil (according to directions on the box)
- Eggs (according to directions on the box)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (8 oz) marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-4 tablespoons orange juice (depending on consistency)
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup Smucker's apple jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 12 inch pizza pan with cooking spray
- Combine brownie mix with water, oil and eggs until smooth
- Spread into pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Let cool completely
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, vanilla and orange juice until smooth
- Clean and cut fruit
- After brownie is cool, spread with cream cheese mixture and layer the fresh fruit on top
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the apple jelly about 30 seconds or until slightly thin, stir well, and drizzle over fruit
- Chill about 1 hour, serve
- Store leftovers in fridge
For more delicious recipes follow along at Pillsbury Baking website, Pinterest, Instgram and Facebook.