Do you love chocolate? Well then you’re in luck because I’ve got the next great thing in chocolate. Brookside is a company that is releasing a whole new slew of treats, all of which are covered in smooth, delicious dark chocolate.
These delicacies come in three unique varieties. From the Amazon Forest comes the deeply sweet dark chocolate Acai with blueberry, a combination of juices that accents the dark chocolate very well. The next flavor is dark chocolate Pomegranate. Originally from a region between Iran and the Himalayas, the pomegranate now serves as an excellent compliment to the dark chocolate for an exotic treat. The last flavor is the dark chocolate Goji with raspberry, a luscious delight that is made through the blend of dark chocolate, raspberries, and Goji berries, also commonly known as the Wolfberry.
All of these sound absolutely mouth watering, don’t they? Well then I have some good news. We are sending a package of Brookside confections and serving dishes to one lucky reader!
The giveaway even includes a yoga headband so you can balance your life this New Year. These chocolate treats are wonderful and should not be missed out on. For those of you who simply can’t wait, each of the Brookside chocolate varieties are available at food, drug, and mass retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.89 for a 7 oz. pouch and $9.99 for a 32 oz. pouch.
GIVEAWAY GUIDELINES: PLEASE read the Official Guidelines
GIVEAWAY CLOSED – Check the Giveaway Winners Page
One lucky Hoosier Homemade winner will receive a Prize Pack from Brookside including…
- 1 pouch of Dark Chocolate Acai with Blueberry
- 1 pouch of Dark Chocolate Pomegranate
- 1 pouch of Dark Chocolate Goji with Raspberry
- Serving dish
- 2 stemless wine goblets
- Ceramic cutting board
- Cheese knife
Entries only accepted on this page. Facebook, Twitter or email entries do not count.
Giveaway will remain open until January 18, 2013 at 10 p.m. CST. Winner will be chosen at random, notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
- What is your favorite food to pair with chocolate?
OPTIONAL ENTRIES: Please leave a separate comment for each entry
- Follow Brookside on Facebook and/or Twitter – leave a separate comment for each
- Subscribe to Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter and/or Hoosier Homemade – leave a separate comment for each
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Facebook and/or Twitter – leave a separate comment for each
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Pinterest
- Subscribe to Pocket Change Gourmet
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Pinterest
Disclosure: Products for review were provided by Brookside Chocolate a division of Hershey’s. I received a free sample of the products for the purpose of this review and to facilitate a giveaway. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Brookside Chocolate.