Bounce Dryer Sheets…not just for your laundry anymore! Did you know there are lots of other uses for Bounce Dryer Sheets?
Everyone knows and loves classic Bounce Dryer Sheets. You can use them in your laundry to provide awesome static-control, freshness, and lint/hair repellency for your clothes.
But did you know that Bounce can also be used to freshen your home?
Here are some ways that people use Bounce to freshen their home:
- Tuck a few Bounce sheets in your drawers and closets to help keep them smelling fresh
- Keep a Bounce sheet in the cabinet with your towels for freshness each time you pull out a towel.
- Help make your trash can smell better by placing a Bounce sheet at the bottom between the bag and bin.
- Roll up a Bounce sheet and place it in the middle of the toilet paper roll to help keep things smelling fresh around the toilet.
Another way I keep my house fresh is by bringing the outdoors in, with fresh flowers and greens.
Do you LOVE Bounce Dryer Sheets? You guessed it! You can enter to win a Year’s Supply of Bounce Dryer Sheets!
GIVEAWAY CLOSED - Check the Giveaway Winners Page
One lucky Hoosier Homemade winner will receive a Year’s Supply of Bounce Dryer Sheets
Entries only accepted on this page. Facebook and Twitter entries do not count.
Giveaway will remain open until July 20, 2012 at 10 p.m. CST. Winner will be chosen at random, notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
- Tell us the most clever way that you freshen your home
OPTIONAL ENTRIES: Please leave a separate comment for each entry
- Follow Bounce on Facebook
- Subscribe to Cupcake Chronicles Newsletter and/or Hoosier Homemade
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Hoosier Homemade on Pinterest
- Subscribe to Pocket Change Gourmet
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Follow Pocket Change Gourmet on Pinterest
Disclosure: This is a compensated post, provided by Bounce. I did not receive a year’s supply of Bounce Dryer Sheets. As always, the opinions are my own.