Are you planning a birthday party soon? My boys are grown now, so I sure planned my fair share! Let me share with you my Best Birthday Party Tips, so you can spend more time enjoying the fun!
Planning a birthday party can be stressful- but it doesn’t have to be! The kids will enjoy the party regardless of if the dessert table could be featured on Pinterest. Here are my favorite birthday party tips to keep things simple, easy and creative!
But before I get to the tips, I want to tell you about an amazing deal that is ending TODAY. The Parenting Super Bundle is available right now- and is the best collection of parenting information I’ve seen all in one place!
So here’s everything you get when you buy the Parenting Super Bundle:
- A comprehensive collection of 80 eBooks, eCourses, workbooks, audios, printables, and even a membership site covering almost everything for your most intentional year of parenting yet, including how to…
- Keep yourself calm while managing tantrums, bedtime battles, and backtalk
- Throw an awesome birthday party for less than $100!
- Stop playing referee in sibling battles (and teach them how to work things out)
- Navigate the journey of adding to your family through adoption or foster care
- Help your child with ADHD succeed in school with 10 non-medication secrets
- and so much more…
- A unique Getting Started Guide to help you pinpoint exactly which resources are right for you right now, so you can take action immediately.
- Full money-back, happiness guarantee, so there’s no risk in trying it out.
Plan your birthday party at a time in between meals. That way, you don’t have to worry about feeding a meal. A few appetizers (here are some of my favorites!) plus the sweet treats will keep everyone happy.
Make Cake Mix Taste Homemade
If you are making the cake or cupcakes (and by all means, buy them if you want to!), use a cake mix! I doctor mine up so that it tastes homemade – it is such an easy trick!
Keep the Kids Busy
Having a few easy crafts is a great way to keep the kids occupied! Another great things about crafts? They can serve as the goody bag You kill two birds with one stone and the kids bring home something they are proud of!
Keep Decor Simple
Choose a color theme. Everything on the table will look cohesive without too much effort. It’s easy to swing by the party store for matching plates, cups, and silverware in the same color! A few crafts go a long way, like this birthday wreath or an awesome photo booth!
Don’t feel like the whole house needs to be decorated! Focusing on the food table will make one space look amazing, instead of decor scattered everywhere.
What are you best tips for easy birthday parties?