All this week, we have been Celebrating Autumn! On Monday, Myra showed us a beautiful Fall Leaf Banner, then Deborah shared her amazing Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows and yesterday, Jen added her Dollar Store Pumpkins. On Friday, Amy will share another great Autumn Decoration.
Be sure to stick around for the Bakerella Cake Pops Book Giveaway!!
Today…is my turn! And I’m sharing these yummy little Caramel Apple Pops!
I’m sure by now, you have heard of Bakerella! Well, if not, she creates the most amazing Cake Pops ever!! Of course, mine look nothing like hers, but I think they are kinda cute!
And…in case you didn’t know…she has a new book out! And I’m giving one away to one LUCKY reader!!
But first, let me share the recipe for these Caramel Apple Pops…
Homemade Caramel Apple Pops recipe from HoosierHomemade.com
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup nuts, chopped, optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Measure dry ingredients into a measuring cup and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine oil, sugar and eggs, mix well until all combined and lemon yellow in color.
- Gradually add dry ingredients, just until combined.
- Fold in apples and nuts (if desired), then add vanilla.
- Add batter to mini muffin tins, about 1 tablespoon each.
- You can either use paper liners or generously spray pan with cooking spray. I did both, and they both worked fine. Using the liners was a little easier, and the cupcakes didn’t spread as much.
- This recipe is actually a cake recipe, made mostly in a Bundt pan, I simply baked it in mini muffin tins. It’s very good, and would make a very moist Fall cake as well.
- You will need lollipop sticks, candy melts (small amount) and Caramel Sauce.
- After the cupcakes have cooled, melt chocolate and cover the end (about 1/2 inch) of stick, tap off excess and put into bottom of cupcake, place on wax paper until set.
- In the meantime, make Caramel Sauce, I used the same recipe I shared for the Caramel Apple S’Mores .
- Let the sauce cool about 10 minutes, then dip the cupcake into the caramel and place back onto wax paper.
- Let them set about 10 minutes, then enjoy!
Aren’t you excited for a chance to win? I might just have to buy myself one too!
Giveaway Guidelines: Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Giveaway ends Friday, October 15th.at 10 p.m. CST.
- What is your favorite part of Autumn?
- Subscribe to Cupcake Chronicles, my Weekly Newsletter with exclusive cupcakes and how-tos (in the sidebar)
- Add your post to the linky
- Tweet about the Celebrating Autumn Party using #celebratingfall hashtag
Now it’s time to share those yummy Autumn recipes, I can hardly wait…I think I better eat breakfast first before I look though.